My parents have a video of me, at 3 years old mind you, laborously scrubbing a wall with an SOS pad that I "allegedly" colored on with crayon. There is still no proof (eye witness, video etc) that I was the culpret to this crime. Its all circumstantial that the crayon marks in question where from my personal crayon supply and that some of the marks were of the letter "B, which in this case I can assure you does not have anything to do with my name. All of my brothers had access to those crayons and they are all boys and the word boy starts with the letter "B". Coincidence...I think not!! Anyways...needless to say, I was the one who had to clean it up. Everytime my parents pull out that "child labor" video, I protest that I had to scrub a wall at that young of age, and then my mom always says "just you wait, one day you will have a kid that does the exact same thing and you will want to make them scrub it off too to teach them a lesson". Well after 26 years, that 'one day' is finally here.
The crime scene:
Same situation...we did not actually see Paisley make these pretty drawings on the wall, but I am pretty sure Ryan and I didn't do it. So I know what you are thinking...did you make Paisley scrub it off like you had to do when you were little?? The answer is simple...I didn't have the heart to make her scrub it off because I didn't want her to have a 26 year long grudge like I do against "alleged incidents". However, if I had caught her in the act, then yes, I would of made her scrub it off.:)
Berita Olahraga Terkini - Riana.id
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment