Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Catch up Post...

This post is being used for me to play catch up with random pictures of things we have been up to these last couple weeks.

When we went to Swiss Days a month or so ago, I saw all this really fun crafts that made me say "I can make that". Well I decided to combine 2 of the crafts I saw into one. I made one for my sister-in-law Alicia for her bday and I helped my niece Megan make this one for her room. Its half magnet board and half earring holder.

Here is both of my kids sleeping in funny positions.

A few Saturdays ago, we went to a couple really fun parks with Meg, Ty and the Perkins girls.

Have I mentioned how talented Ryan is with legos?? Well he constructed two chess sets out of his legos. So cool!!
One day it was hot outside, so Sue and Meg pulled out their super fun blow up waterslide for everyone to play on.
Last weekend, Sean and Jen came up with their family for a short visit. We finally got to meet baby Brycen. He is so cute and a bit of a tank! :) Here is Austin (4 months) and Brycen (5 weeks).
Last but not least, my fav pic of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Well look at you... Miss Crafty Pintrest Lady!! It turned out SO CUTE!! I'm dying over that picture of Austin and Brycen!! CRAZY!! The picture of your kids is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete